One of Thailand's most well-known tour companies, the Flight of The Gibbon Chiang Mai, was established in 2007, and is one of the best places to zipline in Chiang Mai. With a variety of entertaining activities for people of all ages, the Flight of The Gibbon in Chiang Mai is full of action-packed experiences you can enjoy with your family and friends. The Flight of The Gibbon Chiang Mai is a well-regarded service provider with rigorous safety standards, as well as knowledgeable and experienced guides that will accompany you on your trip to Chiang Mai. With several possibilities and safety for ziplining, sky bridges, and abseiling, you may fly while you zip line among the stunning foliage of the tropical rain forests and the fauna. The facility has a 300-meter rope slide, two hanging sky bridges, and two rappel descents, all of which have been supervised by an expert guide who will assure your safety. At the end of the journey, take in the view from a height while seeing the lovely vegetation and majestic mountains.Flight of The Gibbon Chiang Mai is the only zipline operator in Thailand with certified ziplines that are regulated by worldwide safety standards, and it does this with the assistance of local experts (ACCT). A part of the amount paid by the guests contributes towards the projects that support the local communities.
Established in 2007, Flight of the Gibbon is the top provider of zipline tours in Thailand. The Ziplining at Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai offers individuals of all ages and ethnicities thrilling adventure experiences. When you reserve a zipline trip with Flight of the Gibbon, you'll benefit from its award-winning service and the greatest level of safety. On a day filled with excitement and enjoyment, glide easily over the treetops for a singular view of the breathtaking Thai jungle.
· Get ready for experiencing Ziplining at Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai which is the highest zipline in Thailand.· Enjoy the 5km trails of the zipline and experience the ecology beneath you as you glide through the treetops of the rainforest.· The Flight of The Gibbon Chiang Mai is known to provide the best Zipline service and it is managed with the highest standards of safety with the assistance of local experts (ACCT). · There are many amazing options for younger family members with over 15 zipline activities to choose from, ranging from the longest to the most thrilling ones and all the other adventurous activities that you can try.
· The cost of the excursion to Flight of The Gibbon is a package that starts at 2500 THB/per person and includes meals and insurance. You also have access to two hanging sky bridges, two Rappel descents and over 300 meters long zipline· The package includes a pick-up and drop-off service to/from Ziplining at Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai.
The Flight of The Gibbon course is located in the forest village of Mae Kampong, which is situated between Mae Takhrai National Park and Chae Son National Park, in a breathtaking area of rich and green rainforest. Here, you can enjoy swinging over the treetops with gibbons at the Only Zipline with Wild Gibbons and explore as you zipline from different heights in the jungle with a variety of Chiang Mai Zipline courses and contribute towards the Responsible Eco-Tourism that involves the local communities in conservation programs.
The location is one of the most interesting and unusual spots to zipline in Chiang Mai because of the name, which is derived from the wild gibbons that live nearby. The gibbons are near the zipline route because they have established habitation in their areas, are adapted to live in the wild, and have begun to reproduce. You can see and hear the wild gibbons hanging from the treetops. When they are out on the trees and at their loudest in the mornings, about 6:30, you can easily locate them.
Unlike other places in Chiang Mai, ziplining on the flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai is much more thrilling and exciting. The Flight of the Gibbon provides a variety of zipline courses where you may customize the height and length of the ziplines to suit your interests and those of your family or friends. Enjoy the surge of excitement as you explore the astounding heights of the sky bridges, the canopies, and the picturesque vistas, rappel into the forest, or crawl over the cargo areas. With so many adventures to choose from, you are definitely going to have a bunch of memories to take back home.
Every guest that participates in the tours and activities at The Flight of The Gibbon Chiang Mai becomes a contributor to ecosystem conservation. A part of the profit earned is contributed to the projects supporting the local communities. The Flight of the Gibbon has launched other similar conservation projects. A committed conservation team that collaborates with regional specialists to develop more insightful conservation strategies. Planting trees every year and maintaining and providing aftercare is one of the main projects. Rehabilitating the threatened species of the gibbons and working to provide employment and education to the locals is the main aim of their projects.
· You want to make sure you are following all the instructions given by the guides on what to do and what not to do in the activity area.
· All the tourists are requested to carry their passports and show their visa details on arrival at the location.
· The course is not wheelchair accessible due to the steep inclines, uneven terrain, and changes in path surface, wheelchair access is challenging. It can be dangerous and risky for visitors with manual wheelchairs and motorized wheelchairs might not have adequate power.
· Your height must be 3 feet and above to participate in the activities.
· Pregnant ladies, people experiencing back problems or heart problems, and any other serious medical conditions are not allowed to participate in the activities.· Individuals should weigh not more than 125 kg to match the safety standards for the activity.
Via Train: You can take the Mae Kampong train from Talat Warorot and arrive at your destination within 120 minutes.
Via Car: You can choose to hire a cab or taxi and take route 118 to reach your destination within 60 minutes.
Best Time to Visit:You can plan your visit to the Flight of the Gibbon at any time of the year. However, the city is comparatively cooler in September and October than in the rest of the months.
Location:Flight of the Gibbon,106 Village, No.3, Huai Kaeo, Mae On District, Chiang Mai 50130, Thailand.
Timings: Flight of the Gibbon opens at 6 AM and closes at 11 PM. However, there are certain time slots that you can book for.
First Slot : 6.30 AM -7.30 AM
Second Slot : 8:00 AM-8:30 AM
Third Slot : 9:00 AM-9:30 AM
Fourth Slot : 12:30PM-1:00PM
Join this thrilling Flight of the Gibbon trip and enjoy the excitement while engaging in various adventurous activities
Try this exciting 5 Km zipline trail and speed through the ecology underneath you
Get enlightened from the sky rangers about the rainforest's flora & fauna
What makes Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai so famous?
The Flight of Gibbon is the first zipline tour provider in Thailand and is located in Chiang Mai. It is well-known for its incredible and exhilarating 33-platform zipline course, which includes the longest zipline in Asia. Thailand's original zipline canopy tour features over 5KM of zip lines that let you soar through the treetops. Spend the day engaging in daring activities like sky bridges and daredevil rappelling. Feel secure with knowledgeable guides. One of the key tasks is to plant new trees every year and to maintain and provide aftercare. The major goals of their programs are to restore the vulnerable gibbon species while trying to give the people jobs and educational opportunities.
What is the best time to experience Zipline at Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai?
The best time to experience Zipline at Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai is early in the morning. You need to reach the tour course at 6:30 am if you want to hear the incredible wild gibbons, who are most vocal in the mornings.
Are kids allowed to do Zipline in Chiang Mai?
All activities at the Flight of the Gibbon are open to children who are taller than 3 feet (100 meters). They cannot compromise on the safety requirement that the harness fits the individual.
What are the safety measures one should take before doing Zipline at Flight of the Gibbon?
Take a first aid course to learn how to administer first aid in case of an emergency for a safe zip-lining experience in Flight of the Gibbon. For personal hygiene and safety, you can bring masks, sanitizers, and water bottles. To comply with the activity's safety requirements, individuals shouldn't weigh more than 125 kg and the height of the participant must be at least 3 feet tall.
Do we have to book in advance for Ziplining in Flight of the Gibbon?
Booking in advance is recommended for individuals with families and big groups so that you may pick the date and time according to your convenience. By doing so, you can avoid lengthy lines and any sort of difficulties while enjoying zip lining at Flight of the Gibbon.